Thursday, June 2, 2011

Awaiting Confirmation for June 8 Test

We are waiting to hear back from the City about if they can accommodate the test we hope to hold on Wednesday.

We'll see how things go on their end & then will let the public know afterwards.

THANKS City of Calgary Water Services for working with us on the Hum investigation!

No comments: